AMERX Hydrocolloid Dressings
AMERX® Bordered Hydrocolloid semi-transparent dressings easily conform to the skin surface, manage wound exudate, and create a moist wound environment for partial and full-thickness wounds. Ideal for chronic and acute wounds with minimal to moderate drainage and for areas subject to friction.
Each box includes 12 dressings.
- Reduces Scarring
- Does Not Contain Natural Rubber Latex
- Sterile Until Open
- Single Use Only
- Available in 2″ x 2″ and 4″ x 4″ sizes
- Select a dressing size based on the size of the wound surface; dressing size should extend a minimum of 1/2″ beyond the wound border.
- Cleanse the wound with sterile saline solution (AMERIGEL® Saline Wound Wash).
- Remove dressing from the package and remove the paper liner.
- Place dressing directly over the wound and surrounding skin without tension.
- Remove the remaining film in the direction of the blue arrows.
- Carefully smooth the edge of the dressing to ensure proper contact with the surrounding skin.
- Change the dressing as indicated by the amount of drainage.
AMERX 100% Guarantee
AMERX Health Care is committed to providing quality products to our customers. We honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all products ordered directly from amerxstore.com.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any of the products you purchased, contact AMERX Customer Service within 30 days of purchase at 800-448-9599, Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern). We will be happy to speak with you about the issues you are having with the product and walk you through the refund process.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges).
- Please allow up to 21 days for us to process your credit and one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
There are no reviews yet.