AMERX Foam Dressings
$30.62 – $90.72
Choose AMERX® Foam Dressings when you need a breathable, non-adhesive, highly absorbent polyurethane foam dressings to manage your moderately to heavily-draining wound. AMERX Foam Dressing provide a moist wound environment to support wound healing for partial and full-thickness wounds. These soft, conformable pads are ideal for use under compression garments.
Each box contains 12 dressings.
- High Performance Polyurethane Foam
- Able to Absorb Large Amounts of Fluid
- Soft, Conformable Pad
- Does not Contain Natural Rubber Latex
- Single Use Only
- Sterile Until Open
- Cleanse the wound with sterile saline solution (AMERIGEL® Saline Wound Wash).
- Dry the surrounding skin with a sterile piece of gauze.
- Place foam dressing directly over the wound.
- Dressing size should extend a minimum of one inch beyond the wound border.
- Cover foam dressing with a secondary dressing (adhesive gauze, tape or wrap).
- Smooth all edges to secure dressing in place.
- Change the dressing as indicated by the amount of drainage.
AMERX 100% Guarantee
AMERX Health Care is committed to providing quality products to our customers. We honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all products ordered directly from amerxstore.com. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any of the products you purchased, contact AMERX Customer Service within 30 days of purchase at 800-448-9599, Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern). We will be happy to speak with you about the issues you are having with the product and walk you through the refund process.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges).
- Please allow up to 21 days for us to process your credit and one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
There are no reviews yet.